BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh Edward.....

(plz ignore my fat arms in this photo)
Today after work I went shopping for my reunion dress
I instead found Edward Cullen....
**loves**
I also got a great dress for my five year hs reunion. Its purple and cute
I also got hawt hawt mk olsen heels.
Then KW, MR and Miss A went for Mexican
and margaritas (rum and coke for KW)
It was a good day/end of a good week.
Back to work tomorrow
Sorry I have been so negligent (ha I act like people really read this)
I promise that I will get back....
xoxo
kmk

2 comments:

Moira said...

Scooter and I had a long discussion on RPatz now v. when he was Cedric Diggory. You would've loved it.

And yes, Shucksgiving will not be as good as last year's Thanksgiving. How could it be? I won't be doing anything to get myself fired. (Well, I might, but I won't no-call, no-show.)

Moira said...

Also, I want to see the shoes AND the dress. Shoooow meeee.