BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why contact gods why ??

Dear Gods of the Contacts,

Seriously, could you not have assessed my work schedule for the upcoming week before you decided to let me close my LAST left contact in the case last night, allowing me to rip half of it off. ANY other week this would be fine as I am usually off tomorrow, however THIS week I am in overtime hell. Starting tomorrow I will be at work from 6:50 am till 10pm, this will last till next Sunday. Yes I own glasses so this is not a HUGE disaster. But I hate my glasses, and Mimi ate them when she was a baby (yes I know, i should buy new glasses....read on to see why I most likely have yet to do so..) so they give me a headache.... other than the headache bit, I loathe wearing my glasses I ONLY wear them at night when I have taken my contacts out. I had to start wearing glasses at birth, I am over them. Pretty much being stuck wearing my glasses for a week is the equivalent of wearing really ugly clothes for me. Not people reading this who regularly wear glasses, put down your weapons. I don't hate glasses for all, just for me.

So please Contact Gods, check my Kate Spade day planner next time, honestly...

xoxo
kmk

1 comments:

Moira said...

Donno why you hate your glasses so much. I like them. Also, I am excited for your super short hair.