BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why Ernie why.....

(look how proud and majestic he is)

Dear Littlest Pug-o-mine,

While I am very grateful for your constant watch over our humble abode, I really wish you would take the nights off. A full good nights sleep has become a tad hard to come by when every 2 hrs you decide to scare off the obvious intruders. You also make Mimi very angered when you do this. You KNOW how important her beauty sleep is to her. Also your father and I are exhausted. I am not asking you to stop barking at the dogs outside, and during the day..... by all means Ernie PLEASE keep the intruders at bay. But at night, please, just stop barking.... I am tired !
xoxo
your loving mom

1 comments:

Moira said...

He looks like a super hero! I love the pic.